Photos and video gallery
DG (Danny) has been writing and performing for over 20 years and has toured the UK, Europe and the States with various bands as well as writing hundreds of songs. He has performed at venues such as Union Chapel and the Royal Festival Hall.
When you book instant book, you can leave it to the musician to create a listening experience based on the details you provide, but you can also ask for something specific from the musician's popular songs below. Feel free to ask if there something similar you would love to hear not show below.
- Laish/ DG Solaris - Any of my songs including Warm the Wind, Love on the Conditional, Blink of an Eye. See Spotify playlist for more originals
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie, You Know I'm No Good
- Beatles-Twist and Shout, Norwegian Wood, Hey Jude, Across the Universe, Getting Better,Here Comes the Sun, Blackbird, Girl, Let it Be, A Day in the Life, In My Life,Come Together, Help, Something, Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Don't Let Me Down,Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, I Wanna Hold Your Hand (plus many more!)
- Belle and Sebastian – Get Me Away from Here I'm Dying, Boy with the Arab Strap, Dylan in the Movies, Judy and the Dream of Horses, Piazza New York Catcher
- Beta Band – Dry the Rain
- Bill Callahan/Smog – Jim Cain, Held, Let's Move to the Country, Rock Bottom Riser, Cold Blooded Old Times, Our Anniversary, Dress Sexy at My Funeral, Hit the Ground Running, Say Valley Maker, Teenage Spaceship,
- Bill Withers – Lean on Me, Lovely Day, Ain't No Sunshine,
- Blondie -Heart of Glass
- Blur-Tender, Song 2, Country House, Coffee and TV, Beetlebum, Parklife
- Bob Dylan – Like a Rolling Stone, Blowing in the Wind, Don't think Twice,Mr Tambourine Man, All Along the Watchtower , Tangled up in Blue, The Man inMe, Positively 4th Street, The Times They Are a Changing
- Bonnie Prince Billy – Master and Everyone, After I Made Love to You, I See a Darkness, Minor Place, Hard Life, Ain't You Wealthy, My Home is the Sea,Strange Form of Life, Love Comes to Me,
- Carpenters –We've Only Just Begun
- The Cure - Boys Don't Cry, Friday I'm in Love
- Damien Jurado – Over Rainbows and Rainer, Metallic Cloud
- David Bowie – Starman, Heroes, The Man Who Sold the World
- Dirty Projectors – Swing Lo Magellen, Overlord, Two Doves,
- Divine Comedy – Songs of Love, Something for the Weekend
- Dolly Parton - 9 to 5, Jolene
- Don McLean - Vincent
- Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
- Ezra Furman – My Zero, Love You So Bad
- Elvis Presley - Always on my mind, Suspicious minds, Can't Help Falling in Love
- Father John Misty – Chateau Lobby #4, Fun Times in Babylon, I'm Writing a Novel, Nancy From Now On, Ballad of the Dying Man, Total Entertainment Forever,Mr Tillman, Just Dumb Enough to Try,
- Flaming Lips – Do You Realize?, Waiting for a Superman,
- Fleet Foxes – White Winter Hymnal, Ragged Wood, Tiger Mountain Peasant Song,Quiet Houses, Blue Ridge Mountains, Helplessness Blues
- Fleetwood Mac – Dreams, Everywhere, Go Your Own Way, Second Hand News, Don't Stop,
- Frank Sinatra - My Way, Something Stupid
- George Ezra - Shotgun
- George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
- Grandaddy –AM 180, Hewletts Daughter,
- James Taylor - How Sweet it is, You've Got a Friend, Fire and Rain,
- Jason Mraz - Lucky
- Jimi Hendrix – All Along the Watchtower, Little Wing, Hey Joe, Foxy Lady,Wind Cries Mary, Purple Haze,
- Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire, Fulsom Prison Blues, Jackson, Personal Jesus
- Jungle Book - Bare Necessities
- Kinks –Lola, Sunny Afternoon, Waterloo Sunset
- Leonard Cohen - So Long Marianne, Hallelujah, Suzanne, Happens to the Heart,Everybody Knows, Hey That's No Way to Say Goodbye, Bird on the Wire, I'm YourMan
- Lou Reed - Perfect Day, Walk on the Wild Side, Satellite of Love
- M Ward – Chinese Translation, Poison Cup, To Go Home,
- Mama'sand the Papas – California Dreaming, Dream a Little Dream, Dedicated to the One I Love
- Manic Street Preachers – A Design For Life
- Mercury Rev – Holes
- Midlake –Van Occupanther, Young Bride, Roscoe,
- Neil Young - Old Man, Heart of Gold, Harvest Moon, Needle and the Damage Done, Out on the Weekend, Only Love Can Break Your Heart
- Nick Cave – Into My Arms, Love Letter, Breathless
- Nina Simone - Mr Bojangles
- Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, My Girl, Stand by Me
- Paul Simon - You can call me Al, Me and Julio Down at the School Yard,Graceland
- Pavement –Shady Lane, Range Life, Spit on a Stranger
- Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
- Pixies– Monkey Gone to Heaven, Where is my Mind?, Here Comes Your Man,
- Pulp -Common People, Something Changed, Disco 2000, Sorted for Es and Wizz,
- Radiohead- Fake Plastic Trees, High and Dry, Karma Police, Creep, Paranoid Android, No Suprises, The Bends
- Ralph McTell - Streets of London
- Rolling stones - Can't always get what you want
- Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson
- Silver Jews/Purple Mountains – Wild Kindness, Sometimes a Pony, How Can I Love You, All My Happiness Is Gone
- Strokes– Modern Age, Last Night, Someday, You Talk Way too Much
- Super Furry Animals – Juxtapozed with U, Fire in My Heart,
- Supergrass –Alright, Moving, Late in the Day
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Velvet Underground – Sunday Morning, Pale Blue Eyes, I'm Waiting for the Man,Who Loves the Sun
- Verve –Lucky Man, Sonnet, Drugs Don't Work,
- Wedding Singer - Grow Old With You
- Wilco –Jesus etc,
- Willy Mason – Hard Hand to Hold, Restless Fugitive, Into Tomorrow, Carry On
Click any of the below to choose a 15, 30, or a 45 minute performance from the artist's availability. Once booked, you'll receive a Zoom link which you can share with your friends.
Prices are pay-what-you-want subject to a minimum fee of £30 / $40 per 15 minutes per performer. Corporate bookings start at £75 / $100.
For peak dates like Christmas and New Year, instant booking availability may not be shown, in which case click to send an enquiry to the performer.
Treat your colleagues to a bespoke virtual concert based on any of the sets above or chosen from your artists published repertoire below.
All our performers are professional musicians, are personally vetted, and complete a sound check before joining the Lockdown Presents family.
Maria Joao Garcia
Danny is a great performer! He has a beautiful voice and creates a very nice environment! He has a very comprehensive repertoire that covers many different tastes and generations. I totally recommend him!
Danny was asbolutely awesome and it was so good to be listen to live music after so long. Danny played a great selection of songs for my husband;s birthday and my husband said it was a birthday that he wont forget in a long time! Thanks so much Danny!
DG Solaris performed for our rocket launch event with songs that we chose and that he mastered like a true pro, or that he suggested and that we loved. Great show for an audience that was worldwide. Thank you!
Danny is a brilliant musician who performed for my wife's birthday. He entertained our family with a fantastic set of covers that brought a smile to all our faces. He also performs many of his own songs, which are excellent judging by what I've seen. Danny comes highly recommended!
"D G Solaris was brilliant" "An excellent choice!" "Where did you find D G Solaris? We really enjoyed him."
Pam and Dave
This was a lively performance to sing along to. Danny has a great calming voice and plays with feeling. Thanks for a lovely half hour of peace and enjoyment.
Danny gave us a fabulous evening. He has a charming presence and a most beautiful voice. Danny made an online concert feel warm and engaging. We all loved him and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended.
It was magic, a true lockdown solace. Thank you Danny.
Mélanie and Peter
Warm,sensitive with a lovely soft voice
Celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary, DG Solaris took us on a nostalgic trip back to the Sixties - great playing and singing! Highly recommend!
Thank you very much Danny! Mum and the family absolutely loved the gig. She was especially happy when you sang the Elvis song. It really made her smile on her lockdown birthday & was a lovely way to connect the family. We would definitely recommend booking Danny for a performance.
Danny was excellent, would highly recommend booking a session with him.
Danny's set was really fantastic! Had the whole family singing along and really made our birthday celebrations! Thank you :)
Nanny June and Bruce
If you are looking for a unique, personalised gift for a special occasion or just wanting to spend some virtual time with friends/family during lockdown....look NO further. We have enjoyed four concerts with Danny since January. He is a delight and although he has an extensive repertoire, he will also accommodate requests. In addition, Danny writes and composes his own songs, our personal favourite is Spirit Glow. Thank you Danny.
Always enjoy Danny's performance's. The time just goes so fast.
Danny was fantastic - we booked him for a zoom 'party' for my Mum's 75th Birthday -he played a great set of classics from the 60s and 70s - very easy to listen to and a really good performer - was also nice to chat to him in between the songs as well. And we were treated to one of his own songs, (Blink of an Eye) as an added extra! Would highly recommend!
Danny gave a very good rendition of the songs we chose and was a good host
It was the third time we have booked Danny. This time with a group of friends who chose all the songs.
Everyone enjoyed Danny's performance, he is a warm and friendly guy and seems to enjoy himself as much as we do. He has sung us a couple of his own songs which are certainly worth listening to, nice and chilled. Thanks Danny
Really enjoyed Danny's performance. Parklife was especially good. Will book him again. He also sang one of his own songs which we all liked.
Really nice guy and a lovely musician. Extensive repertoire and pulled together a brilliant set for my wife's birthday.
Had a good chat too and Danny was lovely with us both. The gig really made the evening.
Thanks a million 🙂
Danny was great - good chat between songs, a good sense of humour and brilliant song set. Really enjoyed it!
Great performance for our family birthday event, lived up to all our expectations.
Great set, great performance, and very personable.
Thanks again Danny.
Great performance and very personable.
Very professional, with a diverse repertoire to entertain a wide age range. Very accommodating and great personality with an ability to interact with individual guests.
Really enjoyed Danny's performance. Chose our own playlist from Danny's extensive list of songs. He interacted with the whole family and made it very personal and all the more enjoyable. Would definitely recommend and will be booking again with our friends for another Zoom night. A great experience and perfect if you are looking for something different to enjoy during this lockdown. Thank you Danny!
This is the second time we’ve booked Danny for a family get together and as before he was brilliant. The whole session was relaxed and Danny is a very talented musician. Our ‘birthday boy’ thoroughly appreciated every song sung. A memorable birthday!
This is the second time we have had an online gig with Danny for a family birthday and he has been great both times. It’s an amazing idea to have some live music while catching up with friends and family. I’d recommend it to everyone
Thank you Daniel you are great tonight love your voice can't believe how quickly you learn the new songs everybody called me after to say how much they enjoyed your performance. You made the evening!
Thank you so much Danny joining my family and my besties family for a virtual Hogmanay party. It was so fantastic to hear live music again after all these months. You couldn't have done anymore to make it special so we thank you and look forward to our next get together.
Just amazing to have such a fabulous professional as Danny perform for us with his own beautiful songs and a warm, approachable style. Can't recommend highly enough.
Brilliant session with Danny which the whole family enjoyed. It was a lovely way to celebrate a birthday during lockdown
Danny gave a lovely surprise concert for my wife, engaged with her throughout and overall delighted her and made her day. Thank you.
Danny had such a lovely voice which brought individualism to all the songs. He really helped the family based in all parts of the country come together and share some Christmas spirit. Thank you
Danny performed a great little slot for us at a work party recently - playing and singing was excellent and showed a lot of humour dealing with us all! Great fun and highly recommended!
Really enjoyed Danny's acoustic Christmas hits - such a nice surprise guest on a Zoom with friends!
Such a great surprise to have Danny join us for some festive tunes and a music quiz for our Zoom Christmas Party! Would highly recommend!
Danny was a great addition to a zoom birthday party for a big Kinks fan who said "Danny was great and did justice to some of my favourite songs."
Danny did a great set for our anniversary. I'm so glad I booked it as a surprise for my husband. He was chuffed to pieces. I would highly recommend booking Danny and also checking out his latest album :)
Thank you Danny firstly for playing so beautifully, and secondly for being relaxed and charming when our audio wouldn�t play ball! You made the night very special.
Record a personalised music message
For a unique gift for friends or family, send them a personalised video message from a professional musician. Wish someone well and send a song just for them.
How does it work?
You'll receive a link to your video message usually within 5 days. We take a pending payment at the time of booking but only charge once the message has been completed, in case the request is not possible.