Photo and video gallery 📽
See more videos of this performer
Standard Live Sets ⚡
Click any item below to see availability and instantly book a live performance.
Choose a 15, 30, or a 45 minute performance or from the artist's pre-curated sets. Most artists are instantly bookable with c. typically 48 hours notice up to 2-4 weeks in advance, If you are looking for a time not shown, you can contact the performer to enquire.
Request a message ✍
I’ve performed many of the most beautiful roles for soprano - Violetta in La Traviata, Gilda in Rigoletto, Donna Anna in Don Giovanni, Mimi in La Boheme, Leila in The Pearl Fishers and my ‘signature role’ The Queen of the Night in The Magic Flute. For ETO, I’ve sung Fennimore in The Silver Lake and the title role in Patience, and covered Konstanze in The Abduction from the Seraglio. I have a degree in Music from King’s College London and continue my singing studies with Arwel Treharne Morgan.
When most people book, they opt to let the musician create the listening experience based on the details you provide, but you can also peruse the musician's repertoire below if you would like something specific.
- Vissi d’arte – Tosca – Puccini
- Nessun dorma – Turandot – Puccini
- O mio babbino caro – Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- Doretta’s Dream – La Rondine – Puccini
- Quando m’en vo – La Boheme – Puccini
- Sempre libera – La Traviata – Verdi
- Je veux vivre – Romeo and Juliet – Gounod
- Qui la voce sua soave – Puritani – Bellini
- Dove sono – Marriage of Figaro – Mozart
- Der Holle Rache – Magic Flute – Mozart
- Martern aller Arten – Abduction from Seraglio – Mozart
- Mi chiamano Mimi – La Boheme - Puccini
- Un bel di vedremo – Madame Butterfly – Puccini