Photos and video gallery
Mariya has performed with companies including the Santa Fe Opera, Arizona Opera, Florida Grand Opera, Opera Santa Barbara, Opera Parallèle, Baltimore Concert Opera, New Opera NYC, and the iSing International Festival in China. She holds MM and PGD degrees from the San Francisco Conservatory, and has won numerous competitions across the United States, including the San Francisco District of the Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions.
When you book instant book, you can leave it to the musician to create a listening experience based on the details you provide, but you can also ask for something specific from the musician's popular songs below. Feel free to ask if there something similar you would love to hear not show below.
- Barber - Must the winter come so soon? (Vanessa)
- Bernstein - What a movie! (Trouble in Tahiti)
- Berlioz - Je vais mourir.. Adieu, fière cité (Les Troyens)
- Bizet - Habanera (Carmen)
- Bizet - Seguidilla (Carmen)
- Bizet - Card aria (Carmen)
- Britten - Give him this orchid (The Rape of Lucretia)
- Donizetti - All’afflitto è dolce il pianto (Roberto Devereux)
- Gounod - O ma lyre immortelle (Sapho)
- Handel - Ombra mai fu (Serse)
- Handel - Crude furie degli orridi abissi (Serse)
- Massenet - Air des lettres (Werther)
- Massenet - Va! laisse couler mes larmes (Werther)
- Monteverdi - A dio, Roma (L’incoronazione di Poppea)
- Mozart - Smanie implacabili (Così fan tutte)
- Mozart - Voi che sapete (Le nozze di Figaro)
- Offenbach - Violin aria (Les contes d’Hoffmann)
- Offenbach - Ah! quel dîner (La Périchole)
- Puccini - Quando m’en vo’ (La Bohème)
- Purcell - When I am laid in earth (Dido and Aeneas)
- Saint-Saëns - Mon cœur s’ouvre à ta voix (Samson et Dalila)
- Strauss, J. - Chacun à son goût (Die Fledermaus)
- Strauss, R. - Sein wir wieder gut! (Ariadne auf Naxos)
- Tchaikovsky - Olga’s aria (Eugene Onegin)
- Tchaikovsky - Polina’s aria (Pikovaya Dama)
- Tchaikovsky - Joan’s aria (The Maid of Orleans)
- Elinor Armer - The Lost Dances of Cranes
- Berlioz - Villanelle
- Berlioz - Absence
- Dargomizhsky - Ya vsyo ischo yevo lyublu
- Donizetti - Me voglio fà ‘na casa
- Dvořák - Když mne stará matka
- Hahn - À Chloris
- Hahn - L’Enamourée
- Florence Price - Night
- Rachmaninoff - Ne poy, krasavitsa
- Rachmaninoff - Siren’
- Rimsky-Korsakov - Ne veter veya s visoti
- Schubert - Die junge nonne
- Strauss, R. - Cäcilie
- Tchaikovsky - Net, tolko tot
- Tchaikovsky - Sred’ shumnovo bala
- Verdi - Brindisi (“Meschetemi il vino!”)
- Verdi - Stornello
- Wagner - Schmerzen
- Arlen - Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz
- Berlin - Blue Skies
- Gershwin - Someone to Watch Over Me
- Lennon-McCartney - Let It Be, Hey Jude, others by request
Click any of the below to choose a 15, 30, or a 45 minute performance from the artist's availability. Once booked, you'll receive a Zoom link which you can share with your friends.
Prices are pay-what-you-want subject to a minimum fee of £30 / $40 per 15 minutes per performer. Corporate bookings start at £75 / $100.
For peak dates like Christmas and New Year, instant booking availability may not be shown, in which case click to send an enquiry to the performer.
All our performers are professional musicians, are personally vetted, and complete a sound check before joining the Lockdown Presents family.
Record a personalised music message
For a unique gift for friends or family, send them a personalised video message from a professional musician. Wish someone well and send a song just for them.
How does it work?
You'll receive a link to your video message usually within 5 days. We take a pending payment at the time of booking but only charge once the message has been completed, in case the request is not possible.
Make an enquiry
Send a message to the performer using the form below if you want to to ask if they can play a particular song, book a corporate gig, or ask if they can be available at a time currently not shown on their calendar.